Wayne Polyzou, Ph.D.
Theoretical nuclear physics; mathematical physics.
- Current Research: Supported by NSF and DOE Office of Science
- Relativistic few-quark and few-nucleon models of light nuclei and nucleons
- Leptonic probes of few hadron systems
- Scattering using Minkowski path integrals
- Multi-scale wavelet representations of quantum fields
- The vacuum in quantum field theory
- Euclidean formulations of relativistic quantum mechanics and quantum field theory
- Numerical methods based on wavelets
- Mathematical Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics