Vincent G.J. Rodgers, Ph.D.
Theoretical particle physics; string theory.
- Topics include string theory with applications in gravitation, cosmology, superstring theories as unified theory, gauge/gravity correspondence
- Numerical techniques developed for solutions in quantum chromodynamics (QCD), string theory
- Students also: interact with students at other universities; participate in interdisciplinary work with mathematics department
- Students develop mathematical skills including analytical, numerical, and symbolic methods
- Mathematical Physics
- Nuclear and Particle Physics