Ph.D., University of Utah, 2000
Experimental polymer physics.
- Magnetotransport and spin-dependent effects in organic semiconductors
- Organic light-emitting diodes and solar cells
- Thin film solar cells based on hybrid perovskites
- Light absorption, reflection and emission, continuous wave photo-induced (nonlinear) absorption
- Facilities include a spectroscopy facility using a cw laser; glove-box and clean-room for fabrication or organic light-emitting diodes and solar cells, magnetoresistance measurement setup.