Gregory G. Howes, Ph.D.
Theoretical and computational plasma physics.
- Turbulence in the magnetized plasmas found in laboratories, space and astrophysics
- Analysis of spacecraft data from the turbulent solar wind
- Students develop skills including high-performance computing on the nation's fastest supercomputers, analysis of simulation and observational data, and development of simple analytical models to interpret results
- Students also interact with group members including a postdoc and collaborators around the world
- Astronomy and Astrophysics
- Plasma Physics
- Space Physics