Several students in the Department of Physics and Astronomy were candidates for degrees at Fall Commencement ceremonies Dec. 17-18.
Candidates for a doctorate degree in physics:
Candidates for a master's degree in physics :
Candidates for bachelor's degrees included:
- Chrissie Cruz (Applied Physics B.S.)
- Ryan Parian (Physics B.A.)
- Mitchell Strange (Physics B.A., Mathematics Minor)
- Samantha Watkins (Physics B.S.)
- Benjamin Christian (B.S.E Biomedical Engineering, Mathematics Minor, Physics Minor)
- Kevin Rosenblum (B.S.E Mechanical Engineering, Physics Minor)
Yijing Zhou received a B.S. in Physics in Summer 2021.